Sunday 10 July 2011

Im growing up..... SIKE!

I haven't done a blog in quite some time.... Neglecting a blog is like what number ONE on the blogging not to do list?  Naughty Punky!

So, I have had a rather "chilled weekend" - I am saving myself for Oppikoppi which is closer than I thought.  Note to self: Must go to gym. Must buy booze. Must makes lists. Must service car.  Must find a tent and or a willing gentleman who doesn't hog the blankets. 

In my attempt to be "chilled" I did the following this weekend:
Friday:
Went to a grown up dinner party (or stew night cos well you know how cold Johannesburg has been - and who wants to braai outside?):  Said stew night when first suggested was agreed to hesitantly but I'm glad I went, I got to meet new people and get to know old friends better.  The stew wasn't good, but it was a god effort and the conversation and laughs around the dinner table made up for it.  Note to self:  Lay  off the wine Punky.  Headache from Hell.

Saturday:
Movie night in with the Starfish.  Watched the 8o'clock movie on DSTV.  Did face masks.  Gossiped and found out what was number one on the Indie Charts on VH1 (P.S I refuse to watch VH1 I am STILL too young to be there target demographic - VH1 was a choice of one of the starfish)
Sunday:
I was having the most lazy or lazy days.... I woke up, looked at the clock it said 10 so NATURALLY I rolled over and went back to bed, when I next woke up it was 12.45. *shocked face* So in fear of being paralyzed from being in bed for too long, I decided to go to Monte with Crippled Starfish (who just had pins taken out of her broken leg) to watch Bridesmaids.  BRILLIANT movie! I laughed the WHOLE way through and didn't loose concentration once (Which is amazing considering I have the concentration of a 5yr old with ADHD).  I suggest you all get off your cute butts and head to your local cinema right meow to go and watch it if you are keen for a few laughs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment