Thursday 25 August 2011

10 hottest Rugby Players I have ever seen - in no particular order

The World cup is fast approaching and if your not that keen on Rugby, here are 10 reasons you SHOULD be

Alexis Palisson (France) - That's it I am moving to France


Francois Steyn (South Africa) - I would. Twice




Dan Carter (New Zealand) - he's playing with a soccer ball don't let that confuse you




Sean Lamont (Scotland) - Obviously done some modelling, can I blame him. One word. YUMMY!




Andrew Trimble (Ireland) - add a super cute accent to this one Ladies and he is defo a Winner



Frederic Michalak (France) - OhMyEfGeeeeeeeee!!!!


Juan Martin Hernandez (Argentina) - Ooooooooh Makes me LOCO!




Morne Steyn (South Africa) - DA-LEEEEE-CIOUS!



Clement Poitrenaud (France) - The only answer to any question this gents asks will be "Oui!"


Big Jim Hamilton (Scotland) - Tall, Tanned, Tattooed. 3T's = YES PLEASE!


And thats it ladies - My vote for top 10 hottest rugby players.  
I'm going to go take a cold shower now and cool down. Lord knows I need it
Punky Out

2 comments:

  1. Where's SonnyBill Williams??? I most def agree with you on this list though! Dan Carter..mmmmm!! **,

    ReplyDelete