Tuesday 30 August 2011

I'm a ray of f**king positiveness

Surprise Surprise bitches and gentlemen..... My Visa is expiring


That gives me roughly as of today 20 days left in Sunny South Africa - I am still trying to extend my visa (And being f**king positive about being able to do it) 


However their is NEVER a wall that is too high to climb, throw my a hoop, and I hula hoop the s**t out of it (My Mother is going to kill me if she ever ready this for swearing - hence the **'s) 


So for now I'm trying not to think about it until I go to Home Affairs once again and some uneducated f**k who really has no idea what is going on tells that all hope is lost! 


In other news - Today is my last day of being 23. Tomorrow I turn 24 and have decided that no I will in fact not be growing up!


Ex Oh Ex Oh
Punky

No comments:

Post a Comment