Wednesday 30 March 2011

My 5 most irritating types of people in the traffic.

It is 8am, I am getting over my morning dose of road rage and by 10 o'clock I hope to have some type of personality.


This morning I thank God for making sure I do not carry any type of weapon or makeshift weapon in my car.


These are the 5 types of people who irritate my face in the morning:


  1. The Taxi driver -Words need not explain this, if you have ever had to drive in South Africa you will no the constant irritation that this idiots give motorists and there utter disregard for any other vehicle on the road.  Don't even get me started on the condition of most of the taxis or the fact that driving behind them fells like Dodge 'em cars at a carnival.
  2. The Guy who doesn't let you in when your indicating - I understand if you aren't indicating and just pull into a lane, but when you give warning that you intend to move into the other lane and the person STILL won't let you in? Makes. Me. Want. To. Pull. My. Hair. Out.
  3. The Guy who speeds up, over takes you then slows down - What was the rush in the first place? Oh you were in a rush and then you decided to just all of a sudden take a leisurely Sunday drive? Get off the road you idiot.  
  4. The bus that thinks its the size of a Smart car and pulls over with no warning - Dear Bus driver, your car takes up a WHOLE lane, when you stop, so does ALL the traffic behind you have you ever heard of a thing called a Bus Stop? Well guess what numb nuts.  That is where YOU are supposed to stop. Regards All Drivers.
  5. Motorbikes who drives in between lanes - The thing that irritates me the most about these idiots is they then turn around and say "Cars are so inconsiderate toward bike riders - Think Bike".  You know what?  When you start driving properly and treating yourself like a any other car driver on the road then I will 'Think Bike".  This whole I'm going to overtake you on whatever side I feel like and scream past you at 140km/hr with my motorbike that sounds like a jet engine needs to stop.  When I hit you with my car one day, trust me it will be YOUR fault and NOT mine! 
That is all the ranting I have to do today - its one of those mornings.  

3 comments:

  1. OMG!
    You couldn't have said it any better!
    hahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol

    You can start your own course on this.

    Btw it's illegal for motorcyclists to drive in between lanes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is? Right thats it! Next time.... I open my door.
    Kidding. Or am I? hehe

    ReplyDelete