Tuesday 12 April 2011

Exam stress

I know every semester roughly about a month before exams my Facebook statuses and Tweets become more and more dramatic as the days between when exams start become fewer and fewer.  
Currently I am sitting on 35 days till my FIRST exam. EEEEEEK!
However on an up side this is my final year (My Dad breathes a HUGE sigh of relief) which is pretty amazing considering I have been at university for 5 yrs.  Yes there was the year I failed (I have great respect for computer programmers due to it -you are all geniuses in my books) and then there was the other year when I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I just did anything in an attempt to "find myself".  I blame in large part Varsity College, their coffee shop was (and still is) amazing and their cafeteria too well equipped for me to ever leave the quad and attend lectures


However this exam season I am REALLY worried.  Why you ask?  Well i'll tell you.  My management accounting lecturer is an I.D.I.O.T with the personality of a dead donkey and less ability to explain his doings than Julius Malema.
OK, no let me be fair, he is REALLY smart - but he doesn't know how to teach (Punky did core maths... can you see my predicament?).  7 Lectures in, 2 out of 9 chapters covered and 2 lectures left till exams.
I'm effed, totally and utterly effed.  


I also become highly religious during exams season. 
I'm living on hopes and dreams at the moment that I pass - I better go pray.  


Wish me luck







No comments:

Post a Comment