Sunday 3 April 2011

My week in pictures (April 3rd 2011)

So I am trying something new here, they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so this a recap of my week, in pictures

1. This tool face was in front of me in traffic, the smoke BILLOWING out of his car was so bad at one point I could hardly see.  Then after giving him the dirtiest look and faking a coughing attack the idiot still had the nerve to eye f**k me. Dirty perve.


2. Tops Spar just gets me. 


3.  Playing soccer before we head off to the haunted hospital.  I'm on the side line watching with the girl starfish.  Every team needs cheerleaders right?


4. Permanent buliding? As opposed to what? A non-permanent building? last I remember all buildings were pretty permanent.  It must be an East Rand thing.


5. Someone cant handle their drinkage.  Obviously no starfish of mine.  We're all booze hags.


5.  Stop teasing me, we all know there is no pot of gold. 


1 comment:

  1. Your life in pictures made me laugh.
    Nicely done Punky.

    ReplyDelete