Sunday 24 April 2011

Leaving the country for an indefinite period of time

So my luck has finally ended...


Zimbabwe or rather South Africa has decided that Zimbabweans are only allowed a total of 90 days in this beautiful country.  


That being said my 90 days expires on the 29th of this month.  So in an attempt to stay legal I am leaving South Africa.   Hopefully I will be back (Like Arnie) 


So my blog posts may be neglected for a while due to being stuck in the 3rd world a.k.a Zimbabwe.  


It kinds sucks when you OWN country doesn't want you (Need I remind you of Mugabe had his hatred for white people and especially farmers - of which I fall into both categories) and the country that you try to make your home tells you it doesn't want you either - I feel like a fish that keeps on being caught and released into the ocean (obviously I am less chuffed than said fish) 


No twitter. No BBM. No internet access on your phone.  No WhatsApp.  No LIFE!







No comments:

Post a Comment