Saturday 16 April 2011

Some of my favourite tunes

So I was going through my iTunes and my "most played" songs and these are some of the beauties that I found, thought I would share SOME of what I listen to with all of ya'll 

I love these songs, I love A LOT of songs but since I cant have a list like 8 million songs long I tried to cut them down.  It was difficult but here goes in no particular order:

1. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

This song gives me chills and makes me happy and sad and wanna party and get drunk all at the same time.  Saying I love it is an understatement


2.  Dave Barnes - Until you 

The words to this song are magical - this is what EVERY girl would like when she hears her boyfriend has written her a song.  
"I need you now and forever to stay right here with me dont ever leave" 
Nicely done Dave, Nicely done.


3. Rise Against - Worth Dying for

I once met a person who said they didn't like Rise Against.  I promptly slapped them.  Thats all


4. Chamillionaire - Good Morning

Surprised.  Yeah I like my Hip-Hop too.  In high school I was a bit of a gangster (judge me not).  I like the little mash up they have going on in the beginning of the song.  I generally play this in the morning to put me in a good mood cos it just sounds happy.



5. Saving Jane - Girl Next Door

Who hasn't wanted to hit Heidi Klum?  That bitch has everything.  Well except a hot husband (Sorry Seal - but I like my men like I like my tea - WHITE)


6.  Jay Z - 99 Problems

I know all the words to this song.  I have a strange talent.  I can listen to a rap song I like ONCE and immediatly know all the words.  I wish I could do that hen it came to studying but I can't so that sucks.  I knew I should be a rapper. I got swag yo.



7. Metro Station - Disco

Happy Pop/Punk best danced to using your hair brush running around your room like your doing a show to Madison Square Garden (Pssssssssssh like you've NEVER done it) - Note the Hasian (Thats Hot Asian FYI) 


8.  Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

Epic Band. Epic Song. Epic Movie.


Don't be a filthy illegal downloader - but go have a listen to them and let me know what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment