Monday 25 April 2011

I put all my eggs in ONE basket this weekend

There is one weekend every year that leaves you with U.D.I's (Unidentified Drinking Injuries), Flashbacks, New Slang, Black holes  and the obvious regret of things that cannot be undone.
This however was not me this Easter weekend.... Punky has given up drinking.


I can feel you all rolling your eyes and thinking "Pssssss! This is going to last all of 10 seconds"
But unlike the time I decided to become a pro-skateboarder this shall be less painful and I may stick to it for a a little while - or at least until exams are over 


So since I cant dish the dirt on myself I shall do the ne xt best thing and dish out the dirt on my  starfish


B.F.F Starfish happened to in the course of one weekend do the following things:
1.  Suck face a.k.a Graze a non-English speaking gent in Clapham Gold after all of 5 minutes of dancing in the same vicinity as him.  Legendary.
2.  Become a fan of Caramel Vodka - I know I am too proud for words
3.  Break a heel
4.  Run away from said non-English speaking gent
5.  Make me "save her" once again from non-English speaking gent  (I didn't get the Memo but apparently kissing an Afrikaans man in a club now means you are married to them - heads up ladies)


All in all the weekend got a little out of hand
Zimbabweans set loose on Johannesburg Season 1 - Coming soon to a cinema near you

2 comments:

  1. B.F.F. Starfish25 April 2011 at 13:54

    I am going to kill you - next time you graze a beer goggles bloke, I AM TAKING PICTURES AND FACEBOOKING THAT!
    BOOYAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never Graze anything but "A" grade meat

    ReplyDelete